- Principal Flute: William Clark Memorial Chair
- Concertmaster: Anna Harmon Mekis Memorial Chair
- Principal Bass: John Schad Memorial Chair
- Principal Percussion: William A. Lehnerd Memorial Chair
- The Ida M. Findley Memorial Trumpet Section
Gifts to the Butler County Symphony Endowment Fund, in memory of or in honor of anyone, are critical to the Symphony’s future. The fund’s interest is a major source for our annual operating budget. Large gifts can be recognized by the permanent naming of orchestra chairs.
Endowed chairs are recognized in the concert programs on separate “Endowment Fund” page in perpetuity. Endowed positions are also noted on the orchestra roster page. Smaller gifts are recognized with the giver’s name (and honored person’s name) in one concert program.
The Butler County Symphony Association would like to thank those who have made contributions to this fund.
How to Make a Donation
You can donate in several ways:
- As a memorial to someone
- In honor of someone
- As a one-time donation to a specific fund
- As a part of a will
- By purchasing tickets and subscriptions
- By donating online
- By clicking on this GoFundMe link or the picture below. (NOTE: picture may not be visible on all devices)
For details on how to make a donation, guidance in setting up a recurring donation, or assistance in adding the Butler County Symphony Endowment Fund to your will, please contact the Symphony office.
Visit our Boutique table at each concert or at the symphony office to see “noteable” items. Stop by to see what is new. Boutique sales benefit the BCSO. Cash, Credit Cards and Checks accepted.
How to Advertise in the Concert Program
Contact the Symphony Office for information, specifications, and rates.