On September 14th, 2018 the Butler County Symphony Association hosted a dinner at the Butler Country Club in celebration of the Butler County Symphony Orchestra’s 70th season.
Guests included current and past Board members, musicians, patrons, donors and many more who were excited to celebrate the symphony.
- Master of Ceremonies – Charles McMichael, Board Member
- Brief Introduction of this year’s Honorees; Janice Larrick, Charles Norton and the Butler Area School District
- Anniversary Dinner & Dessert – background music provided by the Strolling Strings.
- Welcome – Patricia Stagno, Board President
- Maestros Remarks – Matthew Kraemer, Music Director
- Presentation of Awards to the 2018 Honorees
- Closing Remarks – Judith Wadding, 70th Anniversary Celebration Chair
70th Anniversary Committees
AWARDS COMMITTEE: Ed Wadding (Ch.) Patty Stagno, Charlie Stitt & Judy Wadding
ENTERTAINMENT COMMITTEE: Ginny Netchi(Ch.) Ed Wadding,Ed Natali, Patty Stagno
PUBLICITY COMMITTEE: Chelynne Curci-Lang, (Ch.) &.:Ron McKissick
INVITATION COMMITTEE: Barb McKissick(Ch.), Patty Stagno
MARKETING COMMITTEE: Chelynne Curci-Lang (Ch.)
DECORATION COMMITTEE: Cathy Champagne (Ch.) Peggy Tonini, Edie Karns, Marge Bankert & Beverly Olenic
PROGRAM BOOKLET; Maxine Rapp (Ch.) Terry Steighner, Sue Morrow & Chuck McMichael
DINNER/COCKTAIL HOUR PLANNING; Judy Wadding (Ch.) Terry Steighner & Hollie Stevenson
DONATIONS/SPONSORS: Ed Wadding (Ch.) Charlie Stitt, Clint Champagne & Chelynne Curci-Lang
Featured Below: Pages from the program for the evening including write-ups on each honoree, history of the symphony, past conductors and a list of event sponsors.
SPECIAL THANKS: To Fred Vero for photographing the event. Check out more of his work at http://www.fredverophotography.com/
The Butler County Symphony Association would like to thank all people and organizations that were involved in making this special event a wonderful success. Thank you.