Beginning Wednesday, June 4, the Butler County Symphony Association will present weekly Wednesday concerts from Noon – 1 pm in the Symphony office, 259 South Main Street, Butler.
The “Live at Lunch” (Concerts to Munch By) series features a variety of musical genres and some BCSO orchestra and board members.
The concerts are free and will also be broadcast to Diamond Park.
A brown bag lunch from The Upper Crust will be available for $5.
This year’s summer concert series is dedicated to the memory of Bob McGuirk.
- June 4 – Tom & Tony
- June 11 – The NKC String Trio
- June 18 – Julia Scott, harpist
- June 25 – The Black Orchid String Trio
- July 9 – Zoe Kecskemethy, Pianist
- July 16 – The BCSO Brass Ensemble
- July 23 – Tom Wotus & Mary Andreassi
- July 30 – ‘Frugal’ w/ Stephanie Franzen & Sean Huegel
- August 6 – Jim Cunningham & Friends
- August 13 – No Concert Today
- August 20 – The Cloud Chamber
- August 27 – The Blues Collision Band
The concerts will be held every Wednesday until August 27. Please return to this page for updated information on August concerts.