The second annual Garden Tour will be held on Saturday, June 15, from 10 am to 4 pm. This is a self-guided tour of some of Butler county’s spectacular gardens and is a fundraiser for the symphony.
The Butler area gardens included on the tour are:
- Dr. & Mrs. Gordon Walters, 218 Mushrush Road, Butler
- Mr. & Mrs Alex Thomson, 613 North Main Street, Butler
- Mr. & Mrs. William Brown, 137 Irene Drive, Butler
- Mr. & Mrs Ronald Raymond, 409 Edgewood Drive, Saver
- Mr & Mrs. Leslie Ames, 119 Oak Manor Drive, Sarver
- Terri Steighner & Larry Sassone, 101 Elizabeth Drive, Butler
A free reception will be held on the day of the Garden Tour at the Meridian Gift Shop. Light refreshments of cookies and cold drinks will be available. Lunch items will be available for a small fee.
Tickets are $15 pre-sale, and $20 on the day of the tour.
Tickets can be purchased at:
- Symphony office, 259 S. Main Street (M-F, 9 am -2 pm), Butler
- Meridian Gift Shop, 298 Meridian Road, Butler
- Smith’s Flower Shop, 136 North Main Street, Butler
For more information call the Symphony office at 724.283.1402.